Receiving Card A4
RGB data output ：24
MOM Interface ：Support
Piexl level color and brightness calibration ：Support
Receving Card Backup Support ：Support
RCFG Backup and Read ：Support
Auto Calibration ：—
Cabinet Mapping ：—
Free Rotation ：—
Low latency ：—
A4 is Nova’s high-end mini receiving card series with small size and full functions. It has adopted DDR3 interface which makes it easy to fit various electrical structures. The board card has integrated network transformer to simplify design for users. One board card can suit all kinds of applications.
1) Single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) Single card supports parallel output of 24-group RGB signal.
3) Single card supports output of 64-group serial data.
4) A4 has integrated network transformer to simplify the design for
5) A4 supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card
backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A4 supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A4 supports module Flash management and allows for the storage
of calibration coefficients and module information.
8) A4 supports applying module Flash calibration coefficients through one-click.
9) A4 supports smart module with the functions of storing and
managing information like calibration coefficients, module
information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection
and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection and no need for monitoring
10) A4 supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
11) A4 supports temperature monitoring, supply voltage monitoring,
and network cable communication status monitoring.
12) A4 supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
13) A4 supports prestoring picture settings.
14) A4 supports configuration file readback.
15) A4 supports firmware program backup and readback.
16) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic
- Receiving Card
- Multimedia Player
2017/03/27 Solemn Statement...
2016/08/09 NovaStar in Rio...