Resolution ：256 x 226
RGB Data Output ：20 groups
Monitoring Card Applicable ：Supported
Support Memory on Module ：-
HUB75 Interface ：-
Certification ：RoHS、CE(Class A)
Nova M3 MRV320 is the advance model of Nova receiving card. It iscompatible with all functions of MRV300, and supports monitor card connection toachieve comprehensive monitoring.
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGBR data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data;
4) Single card support resolution 256x226;
5) Support configuration file readback;
6) Support temperature monitoring.
7) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
8) Support power supply voltage detection;
9) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration. Brightnessand chromaticity calibration coefficients for each LED;
10) Support pre-store picture setting;
11) Support monitor card connection;
12) Comply with EU RoHs standard;
13) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
To meet theneeds of different customers, Nova provides more specific models of theproducts, including standard products in stock, other models need to becustomized;
Standard model, male connector on top
Male connector on bottom
Female connector on top
Female connector on bottom
J9 definition（Indicator light Socket）
- Receiving Card
- Multimedia Player
2017/03/27 Solemn Statement...
2016/08/09 NovaStar in Rio...